Kindly take note all terms and conditions are as per the standard Tintswalo Lodge’s terms and conditions, including cancellation policies. Payments received are non-refundable, however postponements are allowed if travel is affected by global pandemic related restrictions and subject to a rate increase. We strongly advise that travel insurance is purchased to avoid any unforeseen circumstances.
1. Annual subscription of R40 000 (non-refundable deposit)
2. To renew your annual membership you will need to top up your deposit amount to a total of R40 000
3. If you choose not to renew your membership the outstanding balance can be used towards any Tintswalo Lodge at non-Tintswalo Travellers Club rates.
4. Each time you make a booking your deposit amount will be debited with the full payment upfront
5. There is no limit to the number of bookings you can make
6. Your deposit can be used to pay for bookings throughout the year, including taxes, conservation levies, flights, transfers, accommodation and lodge activities.
7. If your R40 000.00 deposit is depleted before the end of the year you may top up your deposit balance to continue to receive the Tintswalo Travellers Club special rates.
8. Members are provided with a rate sheet exclusive to Tintswalo Travelers Club members. Allowing members, the lowest rate at each of our properties per season.
9. Bookings can be made up to two years in advance. Current Tintswalo Travellers Club rates will apply for future bookings (up to 2 years)
10. Only members specified on the Tintswalo Travellers Club Membership Application Form are allowed to travel with guests
11. At least one member has to travel with guests at all times. Any guests may be invited to travel with your group on the Tintswalo Travellers Club rate as long as a member is travelling with the guests
12. Standard cancellation fees apply
13. Tintswalo Travellers Club is for South African residents only
14. Tintswalo Travellers Club members get a personal Relationship Manager who will handle all bookings within 24 hours
15. Tintswalo Travellers Club members get access to in-house concierge services.
16. Payment method(s) for Tintswalo Travellers Club deposit
16.1. BANK TRANSFER(s)
16.2. CARD PAYMENT(s)
16.2.1. Should you wish to pay your deposit by card the following procedure will apply:
18.104.22.168. Visa and/or Master Cards can use the online link for payment (a secure link will be sent to you by our reservations department).
22.214.171.124. Should the online payment transaction be unsuccessful, a credit card authorisation form for a manual transaction will be provided by our reservations department, to be completed and returned together with a certified copy of the card holders ID document or Passport (copies of both the front and the back of ID cards and credit cards must be included).
126.96.36.199. Regrettably American Express and Diners Club cards will not be accepted.
Please note that we are in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) and we have implemented policies and procedures to keep your personal information safe and secure. By joining the Tintswalo Travellers Club, you accept our POPIA policies and therefore give us consent to store, process, retain and use your personal information for the purposes of the club.